Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is INVOLO di Barboni Natale, with registered office in Via Fratelli Bandiera 114, 62012 Civitanova Marche (MC), VAT number IT01230930438, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of data
Personal data collected when ordering or when registering on our site, of which: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, IP address, etc.
Personal data source
Data collected directly from the interested party following contacts via email, chat, registrations from our web portal.
Purpose of the treatment and legal basis
The processing of your data has your consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you requested
- To provide the response service to requests for assistance (live chat, email, telephone)
- Process transactions quickly.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Recipients of personal data
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations – also technical – of the involoprint.it site, such as direct marketing and customer care service providers, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services.
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations
- your data will not be disseminated in any way except the managers and persons in charge of the processing in charge who are punctually identified in the privacy document present and viewable in the company, updated periodically.
In no case do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
Transfer of data abroad
The collected data and their processing will not be transferred abroad. However, in order to offer you a better service, our company will be able to make use of analytical tools and supports (eg Google Analytics) which physically reside outside the European community. In choosing these tools we will verify that the same protections described by European legislation are applied or that they comply with the legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
How long your data will be kept for
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (Art. 5 EU Reg. 679/2016). These data (e.g. access to the site, IP address, pages viewed, device used, geographical location), will be kept for a period of 36 months from the last access to the site. Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are kept in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
Rights of the interested party
The interested party always has the right to request the owner: access to his data, rectification, cancellation, limitation of treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, data portability, revocation of consent, right to oblivion, by asserting these and other rights provided by EU Reg. 679/2016 by simple communication to the owner. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To get information about the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy:
- If you registered on the involoprint.it website through the appropriate link, you can access your data and modify it in the reserved area.
- To export your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address email@example.com. Your personal data will be exported within 30 days.
- You can request information at any time about the existence of your personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and the information referred to in the article 15 of the GDPR. We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent mandatory or not
The provision of your data is mandatory for the execution of your request.
Browsing the site also makes use of Google’s advertising tools which can be summarized by Google’s advertising rules. These are put in place to provide a positive browsing experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=it
First-party cookies have technical purposes, that is, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on involoprint.it
Third party cookies (eg Google Analytics) can have different purposes.
- Analytical purposes, to collect statistical information on the use of the site by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, etc.). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
- Performance purposes. Through these cookies it is possible to implement the functioning of the site by improving your browsing experience.
- “Social” purposes. Cookies specially designed for social networks can be activated. They allow the user to interact through social networks (share FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM function). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site.
Consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user through the explicit confirmation on the banner that shows the information. Consent can be revoked at any time.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs. It is good to know that by deactivating cookies some of the features of the involoprint.it site may not be usable.
For more information on how to disable cookies from your browser, we report the online guides of the main browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge.
Disable cookies with Android:
- on your device open the “Google Settings” app
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Ads”
- select “Deactivate interest-based ads” or “Deactivate ad personalization”
Disable cookies with iOS:
IOS devices use Apple’s Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app.
How to contact us
Via Fratelli Bandiera, 114
Civitanova Marche, MC 62012 – Italy
Tel. +39 0733 817459